If I told you that I met Cupid and he shared some Valentine tales with me would you believe me?
How about if I told you that Darren Gygi and I have partnered together to offer you a Valentine Art giveaway would you believe this to be true?
Well one of these statements is true….well, maybe both.
After all it is the season of love and there is a certain magic in the air.
However only Cupid and I will know for certain…
In all seriousness I am delighted to be able to share the kindness of the talented artist Darren Gygi.
Darren is generously offering this darling Candy Heart Giclee Art Print.
It measures 9×9 inches and would make a lovely addition to your home decor or to pamper a loved one this Valentine’s Day.
To be entered in our giveaway please leave us a comment below on how you show your loved ones you love them.
So here are some love tales from cupid on how to show that special someone you love them and you’ll be happy to see how simple these tips and tales really are!
1. For the texting person in you life how about a little message letting them know that you are thinking of them.
“Hi I was just thinking of you today and I hope you are doing well!”
2. An honest to goodness sincere conversation letting the people in your life know how important they are to you and what a difference having them in your world makes to your life.
3. It is true, some folks love for you to show them love through cooking for them.
You know at lot of love goes into baking in this house.
Try making your true love a heart cake or really any cake, cookie, pie, muffin or a special dinner.
Cupid and I are 100% certain that this will put a smile on their face and a song in their heart.
4. How about making them their favorite cup of brew or giving them the gift of a teapot and teabags.
Perhaps a one of a kind tea cup or coffee mug with a special saying on the vessel.
5. You can never ever go wrong with a bouquet of flowers and often time simple is the best.
I made these little bouquets from two bunches of flowers. (Total cost for the two $15)
I used pink carnations and baby’s breath, trimmed them down, tucked them in pink and blue milk bottles. (Hobby Lobby on sale for about $2 each)
Both of these flowers will last for weeks, just make sure you keep the water fresh and clear.
6. Always, always follow your heart.
7. A little dish of candy goes a very long way. Use your imagination and customize your candy giving. Find a darling and unique dish (antique store would be a great resource) and fill it with your true love’s favorite candy or even something as whimsical as conversation hearts.
8. Teach your love how to do something that you love.
9.Tell them something about them that you absolutely love.
10. Make them a handmade card and enclose a letter telling them how much they mean to you.
Last but not least ask them to be yours, what a clever and darling way to do just that with this
Giclee Be Mine Valentine print.
Now it is your turn to leave your comment on how you show the love to those special people in your life.
Our giveaway will run through January 28th, winner will be determined by random.org and announced by email at 9 p..m. on the evening of the 28th.
Print will be sent directly from Darren Gygi Art Collection prior to Valentine’s Day.
Here is a little Valentine jar inspiration.
Thank you for joining me!