You say Tomato, I say Tomatoe but after trying this new homestyle pasta sauce I say Ragu!
(My own little jingle that came to me as I was listening to “Let’s Call The Whole Thing Off.”)
I am partnering with Ragu today to share with you a nifty giveaway of their new line of sauces, and a tasty homemade turkey meatball recipe too.
I tossed these flavorful meatballs into New Thick & Hearty Homestyle Ragu, which by the way has NO artificial colors or flavors and NO high fructose corn syrup plus each 1/2 cup has around 90 calories.
It is a win, win!
Even though National spaghetti Day has come and gone ( it was on January 4th) who says that we cannot enjoy pasta all year around and better way to do it than with these tasty variety of Ragu sauces.
To enter this yummy giveaway just tell Ragu and I what your favorite way is to serve up your pasta and you are entered in the drawing.
Random.org will determine the winner, giveaway ends on Sunday January 29th at 9:00 p.m.
Winner will be announced by email.
Good luck and thank you for joining me!
The thing that I love most about these meatballs is the zesty and sassy taste.
I added some horseradish and smoked paprika to give them some awesome flavor.
Shape them in little round balls and place them on a baking sheet that has just a smidgen of olive oil on it to prevent them from sticking.
Bake them in a 400 degree oven for about 10-15 minutes and they are ready to be dancing in that awesome Ragu sauce.
Scoop em’ up and serve them over your favorite pasta!
You are going to love this!
Turkey Meatballs In Home-style Ragu
- 1 pound ground turkey breast
- 1 egg
- 3 tablespoons breadcrumbs
- 1 teaspoon dried oregano
- 1 teaspoon cumin
- 1 teaspoon horseradish
- 1 teaspoon yellow mustard
- 1/2 teaspoon garlic powder
- 1/2 teaspoon black pepper
- 1/4 teaspoon Spanish smoked paprika
- 1/2 teaspoon Italian seasoning
- 1/4 teaspoon sea salt
- 1/2 teaspoon parsley
- 1. Preheat oven to 400 degrees F.
2. Prepare baking sheet by adding 1 tablespoon of olive oil to sheet so that meatballs will not stick.
3. In a large bowl combine the turkey, bread crumbs, oregano, egg, garlic powder, cumin, mustard, horseradish, smoked paprika, Italian seasoning, sea salt, parsley.
4. Mix all ingredients together and roll into 1 inch meatballs. (About 15-23)
5. Bake meatballs for about 10-15 minutes or until lightly brown.
6. While meatballs are cooking pour your favorite Homestyle Ragu sauce into a saucepan and warm over medium heat.
7. Once meatballs are done cooking add them to Ragu Sauce.
8. Add grated mozzarella.
9. Serve over your favorite pasta.
Sharing a few other recipes today too.
Thank you for joining me today!