Good Morning Friends and welcome to a “Donut” Grown Up Birthday Party. A super fun birthday party perfect for celebrating the sweet youngsters in your life. This party can easily be customized into a Donut Grow Old Birthday Party too. Don’t you think that would be a fun gathering to celebrate girlfriends.
Who could resist coffee and donuts.
Seven Fabulous Reasons To Host A Donut Birthday Party
1. Minimal set up time and clean up time.
2. Variety of themes for Donut party. (Donut move, Donut grow old, Donut be unhappy) I am sure you can think even think of more.
3. Donuts can be purchased the day before to cut down on prep-time.
(Tip) Keep donuts at room temperature-prevents frosting from become drippy.
4. Colorful and fun accessories.
5. Donuts are not messy.
6. Great morning themed party. (Dads and Grandpas like donuts too!)
7. Colorful and morning light for great photos.
8. Everyone is well rested and at their best.
The Party Table
1.Keep your party table super colorful and interesting by layering.
2. Begin with a sprinkles tablecloth add on a variety of shapes, colors and sizes of serving dishes. Next up a glitter number, letter or saying to the mix.
I have a variety of letters and numbers in my shop and will custom make them too. https://athomewithjemma.com/product-category/hand-painted-and-glitter-dipped-chip-decor-letter-collection/ a few wooden donuts and don’t forget the paper pompom’s!
It never occurred to me that cakes can be made to look like donuts, I need to get with it!
I just love this cute little chocolate Donut shaped Birthday cake, it was Kennedy’s smash cake and she had super time squishing it between her fingers.
I hope this Donut Grow Birthday Party inspired you as much as it did me.
Up next this week-Pom Pom Wreath